Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Let's go.

E has already replied to my message. She's tentatively suggested lunch this coming Friday, but I'm not sure that I can. I might be able to swing an early dinner nearby, but I'll have to look at what the rest of the week has planned, both personally and professionally. I should be busy over the next few weeks.

She suggested that lunch was just a small meeting with a view to doing something later, so I offered a full usual day out for us - play pool, have drinks, go for food then hit a bar. I hope she goes for it, but she does have young(ish) kids with her.

One of those reasons is that G's home this weekend, so we'll meet for drinks, but things have changed and where he was only available for one night for a short period of time, his availability should be more. Whether that translates into more time with G remains to be seen though.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...