Monday, July 01, 2024

Oh dear.

CC has shared the date and time for the funeral. KfW2 has already messaged to say she probably can't make it, though her reasons for "probably" read to me as meaning "almost certainly". Which leads to a dilemma... the other person I knew wanted to go has a shoulder injury and can't drive for a few days, which rules him out of attending, too.

So that leaves me to try and find a way there. It's not far - less than 3 miles - but it's inconvenient, and that's where the problems are going to arise.

I know KfW2's gutted that she can't make it. I've said before that she's got a big heart, and I think she'd want to be there, though I don't know how close she is to CC.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...