Thursday, July 11, 2024

Fuck off.

On Tuesday night, I got little sleep. I was awake from 5 AM and couldn't get back to sleep again. Part of the problem is a set of nesting gulls who have turned up over the last couple of years and are noisy bastards. 

I need to look at ways to get rid of them because it's fucking up my sleep for months at a time. 

Additionally, I can't put out washing or mow my back garden because groups of the fuckers will dive bomb me to protest "their" nest when I go outside. And that's functional stuff. Things like chilling in my back garden or having a BBQ are off the table from May through to July.

I was hoping to spend a full day of my holidays to really tidy up my back garden, too. It's rapidly being taken over by weeds and needs some TLC.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...