Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Bend me, shape me...

While out on Monday evening with G and M, M shared that he's been doing Pilates recently. I offered up that I'd been doing yoga and we swapped stories of our successes.

Then M dropped the bombshell that his Pilates instructor was none other than MMBF. While I think G and MMBF have met before, we told G that MMBF was an attractive woman.

"She's fond of figure-hugging dresses." I explained. G was still none the wiser.

"You accused me of chatting her up at M's wedding?"

M cut in.

"You chatted her up at my wedding?"

"Well, I made a half-arsed attempt at the end of the night, but I was chatting to her on and off all day long with no real intent."

The subject got back to MMBF and Pilates.

"I bet it's great watch her bend over in front of you in yoga pants."

M laughed and nodded.

"She does it online, I'll send you a link."

I thought nothing more of it until 5 minutes ago when a link popped into my inbox. I have until the weekend to sign up for a free trial. Hmmm...

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...