Sunday, July 21, 2024

Absolutely fantastic.

I was shilling yesterday afternoon, watching the latest Tomb Raider film on Amazon Prime and there was a scene with Alicia Vikander doing some kind of martial arts. She was showing off a really impressive set of abs.

I paused the film and went off to the internet and two [pictures caught my eye. Regular readers of this blog will know that I love a woman with abs. So this bikini picture of her caught my eye... and reminded me of QC3. She had a similar figure, including abs.

And as part of the same search, I saw this:

Again, regular readers know that I love women in backless dresses.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...