Saturday, July 13, 2024

Remember this?

For the first time in a long, long time, KfW2 has posted a memory of us on Facebook. I have to say that it's something that I'd noticed a while back - she would often post memories with other people, but not with the two of us. And I'd be disappointed. It was my assumption that she was concerned about people forming opinions off the back of us having fun in the pub without anyone else, and not sharing memories was a way of not drawing attention to that. I know she's voiced that kind of thing before when I've offered her my spare bed after a night out, for example.

But still, even though I understand where she's coming from, there have been times where I've been disappointed that she didn't share specific memories that I thought were important to her. And that's gotten more pronounced since lockdown and our friendship becoming more distant.

But the night in question was a great night, and seeing as KfW2 mentioned Jessica Alba, here's a picture.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...