Friday, July 05, 2024

Pleasant distraction.

CC and I met at my local cafe. I thought she might want something a bit more exotic, but no, she just wanted a fry up. We chatted, I tried to be a distraction for a bit and I think I succeeded. Anyway, there was some music playing in the background and one of the songs was "A thousand miles" by Vanessa Carlton. It triggered memories of when I lived abroad, meeting people for lunch during the week when the majority of people were at work. And that was today's vibe.


And have some bonus Bic Runga while I'm at it. I had both songs on heavy rotation around that same period of my life.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...