Monday, July 29, 2024

Look here.

The weather was nice, the bar was busier than usual for a Sunday night and this tall, thin, attractive woman who looked my age seemed to be looking my way. Was she looking at me, or G? I think it was me, but then again, she seemed happy enough with her drinking buddies who were half her age, so who knows?

I kinda got a Near Miss vibe off her. Near Miss was also tall, thin, attractive and wearing a sun dress. Actually, I dunno how tall the woman from last night was as she was wearing heels. Big heels.

But, in a surprising move, G suggested heading out again tonight as he's in town until tomorrow. That's a decent week for me, socially. G on Sunday and Monday (and potentially M as well). Nerdy Girl for a trip to the cinema tomorrow and out with Quiet Girl to a work event on Friday.

No comments:

Let's go?

The wanderlust continues. It wasn't a dream this time, but a vague sense of deja vu. After I graduated from university, I travelled to N...