Tuesday, July 29, 2008

*sigh*

Last night, just before bed time, the foul mood I'd been in all day just vanished. I don't know why... it just did.

Today, I woke in a great mood, totally the opposite to yesterday. Weirdly, I was extremely upbeat and positive about the situation and totally and utterly convinced that this was all going to work out in my favour and that I would get the date that I so obviously crave with RB. I was distracted all day though... pre-occupied with something... how to get in contact with RB, I think, without being an absolute fucking loser weirdo. If I find out her surname and send a small bouquet of flowers to her work place with a note, does that make me nuts? That's one of the thoughts that's crossed my mind today.

That's not going to work in my favour and I'm going to crash again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...