Saturday, July 19, 2008

Boys and Girls

I was at my sister's house today and my brother-in-law was asking if I'd heard from RB. I replied in the negative and said that if I hadn't heard by tomorrow night, that I'd have to assume she's simply not interested.

However, when telling the tale to R over MSN earlier today, she was of the opinion that it was futile waiting for contact over the past three days and it's only now that the window period is open for contact. She reckons that women will wait between three days and a week before contact. A week? Bloody hell!

The blokes seemed to agree with me... after all she's had my phone number for three days. The girls, however, are the opposite. Only now can I realistically expect a call/text.

I don't understand women.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...