Sunday, July 20, 2008

Talk is cheap

I still haven't had a reply from QC2 regarding meeting up, so I fired off a quick text to her on Friday. I still haven't had a reply, which is quite weird. QC2 is usually better/quicker at getting in contact than this. She was quite mysterious about her private life when I last emailed - she says things were "busy at home" and left it at that. I hope she's in contact soon... preferably this week. I want to get out of the house this week and do more stuff.

I also chatted to E earlier. As per usual, I never mentioned the ongoing situation with RB because I've no idea how to raise these issues in a conversation. It seems to happen naturally enough with A and USHW, but with people like QC2 or E, unless specifically asked, I don't know how to raise the subject in a normal conversation. It was nice to chat to her, though.

I also fired off an email to QC1 to see if she fancies some lunch this week. I should be able to talk to her about this... she ALWAYS asks about my love life!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...