Sunday, July 20, 2008

Grrrr...

The weather has improved here as the day has gone on. The (warm) wind has dropped to almost no air movement at all, a lot of the cloud cover has gone and it's pretty much constantly sunny. I've made another request to FP for a trip to the pub, but he has now got things to do... things that I would guess he knew about earlier and could have cried off then.

Now the thing is, despite us knowing each other for about twenty years, FP and I don't swap a lot of personal information. I know why I don't do it... it's because FP is one of those people that always has a witty retort about him. It's hard to get him into a so-called serious conversation. I was kinda hoping that tonight, in the pub, we could at least chat about RB (he was there that night). It wouldn't be that heavy... all he would need to know is that she has my number and that I want her to use it. From my initial ambivalence last week, I am now at a point where I do want her to call/text. I did quickly get to that point, though. If FP then asked questions to find out more, I'd be more than happy to answer them (as I do with any one else). But not tonight...

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...