Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A plan?

Ideally what I need is an opportunity to speak to RB in some kind of one-on-one scenario. That could be at the pub, on the street even over the phone. Just get her on her own and ask her out for a drink.

With those thoughts running through my head earlier, I emailled A with a theory. Over the course of an hour or so and swapping a few thoughts on the matter, I came away with the idea of just calling her at work as that's the only contact details I have for her. I'm still unsure of her surname, but there is someone listed on the internet that could be the person I'm after. So, I spent the rest of the afternoon in a ridiculously good mood.

On the way home, something hit me though. There is a number listed on the internet, but it's a switchboard number by the looks of it. Obviously, if I call this place and ask for RB by her first name and am told there are a couple of them, I'm well and truly borked. If not, I can assume I'll be speaking to RB. It has sown an element of doubt into my plan and I'm not sure how this is now going to turn out. Will I still phone? Ultimately, if it was a direct line and I had her surname, I'd have called already, but the uncertainty of the details is making me a little apprehensive about "cold calling".

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...