Monday, July 07, 2008

Out and about.

I was in the pub tonight with QC1 and AM. This is the first night out I've had with just the two of them in god knows how long... at least six years. Anyway, they were probing me about my social life and my recent travels and unlike E, they know to ask questions, which they proceeded to do.

So, they got a few stories... my two dalliances on holiday, the one that got away and E. They were very interested in my relationship with E. QC1 asked if I wanted to kiss her. This was just teasing, but there was a serious question behind the words. My answer? Sometimes yes, mostly no. It's the kind of conversation I can't have when their husbands are around. I dunno... I'm just not that comfortable opening up when there are other blokes present.

Still nothing from QC2 though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...