I've mentioned before that I've lost weight over the course of the last like 20 months or so. And it was tough, but I managed to overall stick to the plan: portion size, less bread, less cheese, less snacking.
I never quite hit my goal - at my best, I get to within a pound or two (1kg) - but that can't take away from the overall loss.
But in the past two weeks I've had a serious craving for something sweet - anything really. Chocolate, ice cream, sweets... and it's not just a little niggle at the back of my head, it's a full-blown "can't think of anything else" for hours at a time.
I can't crumble. The "food noise" in the back of my mind still hasn't gone away despite nearly two years of eating better. It's still more prominent when I'm bored, and it's easy to be bored when you live on your own with limited in-person contact with other people.
Let's hope this craving goes away soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment