Monday, July 14, 2008

Just get on with it already!

I'm probably making this a bigger deal than is necessary, but with my track record with women, these things ARE a big deal to me. I'm about to nip round to the shop for some envelopes and then I'll be double-checking the note, ready for posting. I'm happy with the wording, I already have a version on paper, but my pedantic nature wants me to re-write it to make it more legible, though I don't consider my handwriting to be that bad.

I'm also swaying between wild optimism and wild pessimism over the entire thing. I don't think there are any real reasons why I should feel either way, especially when I'm being fairly ambivalent about RB anyway.

I was at my sister's yesterday and they got some details of Thursday night's action. When asked if there would be a follow up, I let slip that RB had my number and it was in her hands. Of course, that's not strictly true right now, but will be if/when I post this note.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...