Tuesday, April 01, 2008

More about E

USHW has been feeding me her thoughts and some advice on the E situation. Has it been helpful? Partly, I think. And I should add the caveat of "so far" and that, by the time we're finished, it will help a great deal. The simple act of talking or sharing in this case, is helping my own thought processes. USHW's feedback is good from a female third party perspective though the advice is fairly obvious and she's fully aware of the circumstances under which I'll actually act on it. But a female point of view is always a good thing when talking about other females, a piece of advice I repeatedly give RA during his own female-related woes (of which there are many).

This will be a fairly long process. USHW's first email was quite long and I've since added my own thoughts and further information to it and sent it back for her perusal and USHW has already said she has much more to say on the matter. I anticipate this will probably be ongoing until the end of the week at the very least, but that's not a big issue. I'm in no hurry and there's no urgency and ultimately, it will help sort out my own mind, if not help figuring out E. Hopefully, I will be in contact with E fairly regularly (I've already sent her a few emails) and I won't be seeing her in person until the start of the summer when she's home for a week or so, so there is time.

A few months ago, I got this Facebook invite from someone whose name I didn't recognise, so it got binned. However, during my recent trip, I realised that it was actually from a friend of E's who I was introduced to about two years ago. I've subsequently requested friendship, but it's yet to be accepted (though I'm under no doubts that it will eventually). I've no idea if this will prove to be useful in terms of figuring out E's mindset, but you never know.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...