Saturday, April 05, 2008

???

I was out with a female cousin of mine last night and we were talking about relationships and stuff (because part of my reason for being out was to help with her own relationship problems) and I mentioned the E thing because my cousin's problem (or part of it) relates to a guy she dated, still has feelings for but is kind of locked into a platonic relationship. It's not really platonic, of course. The guy still wants a shag and seems to be looking at my cousin as a fuck buddy, which she's having none of. The guy still seems to have feelings for my cousin and it could develop into a "proper" relationship, but only after he makes his mind up and/or faces whatever demons are holding him back from committing to a relationship.

However, I was trying to explain to my cousin exactly what my relationship was with E, but I don't have the words. USHW knows, but mainly because there have been blog posts and PMs/emails about it and she's watched it unfold. Trying to just explain it from scratch to someone is extremely difficult!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...