Sunday, April 20, 2008

Me being poorly... an update.

Well, the acid reflux is gone, thank Christ. It finally went just after 6 AM this morning though who knows what kind of damage I did to my stomach in trying to get rid of it... Zantac, Fruit Rennies and Gaviscon tablets were all taken between midnight and 5 AM when I made the last post. I got about 4 hours sleep and the temperature has pretty much gone. I do still have this muscular pain though and will spend the afternoon lying in bed watching movies

I'm in half a mind to call in sick tomorrow, even if I'm feeling better, just to give myself a few days rest and clear my system of whatever I'm carrying. I guess that's a decision best left to tomorrow morning though where we'll see how I'm feeling and how well I sleep tonight.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...