Monday, April 28, 2008

Eh?

In talking to RA earlier, I found myself browsing websites about foreign employment. Why? I'm only now settling back into my life again and am in no state financially or mentally to even consider heading off again. I know that the process for getting jobs and visas etc. is protracted, but I really shouldn't even be thinking about this until way later in the year, if not next year.

And that's only if things aren't going well here and there's no reason to think that it would. After all, things haven't been bad for me over the past couple of years, ignoring the housing issue which is out of my control and the odd moments where I'm unhappy being single or at least having a fuck buddy and/or better social life.

So, I'll have to put that behind me for now. I might look into this further at the end of the summer, if only to have a better idea of what's involved (paperwork, costs, timeframes etc.) so that any decision I make later in the year is done so with me being fully informed.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...