Thursday, April 03, 2008

Reasons to be cheerful?

As part of my attempts to get rid of this foul mood, I contacted QC2 with a view to getting her out for a drink. She's busy at the moment, but we'll get out in a week or so. It's kinda disappointing because I could have done with seeing her this week (conversation plus secret perving of a gorgeous woman is a good tonic for my bad mood IMO), but next week or the week after will be good enough. She'll have lots of questions about my trip away and I might even get on to the E situation and be able to talk it through with her (on top of the excellent feedback I'm getting from USHW). I'll definitely get questioned on my dalliances (she doesn't know about them yet, but will ask if there were any) and that might be a good time to being E into the conversation (as well as admit to the cute Kiwi Girl from a few months ago).

I've also got tentative arrangements to meet with D and a few other guys for a night on the town in about two weeks, so socially, things aren't looking too shabby right now, with a trip out to the pub this weekend with a cousin to sort out her love life.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...