Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yay!

Tomorrow should be a good day. I've got the day off for starters, then I'm playing footy at lunchtime followed by meeting up with some old friends in the early evening for what should be a rollicking night in the pub.

D will be there with a few other blokes, FBS might show up and while QC3 was part of our social circle, her somewhat acrimonious split with another friend of mine (and the fact she's now settled with kids) means that I've not seen her in years sadly. Either way, we'll have a good night and if FBS turns up, I'll have a good perv at her tits. Weirdly, I'd always remembered FBS to be quite pretty, but the last time she came to the pub with us I just didn't understand what I'd seen in her previously. OK, she has a fantastic body and is decent in bed (and definitely not as good as she claims), but I always remembered her being better looking. Ah well... no point in analysing it... I'm just thinking of the breasts and alcohol!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...