Sunday, March 30, 2008

FA2

When I was travelling, for a few days, I was in the same city as FA2. I had no intention of letting her know I was near, even though I was with E and FA2 could have been in a position to offer insight into the E friendship, and unless she asks outright, I'm not 'fessing up to my travels, though there are signs out there if she chooses to read them.

Anyway, the signs were there even a few weeks ago and I was expecting her to say something while I was nearby, but she never said a word. However, today, just a few days after I return home, she contacts me via MSN. After a little bit of small talk and lectures (all the usual FA2 stuff... it never changes), out it comes. She wants a favour. She explains it to me. It's do-able with very little effort on my part, but I don't consider it to be a small favour to ask. There might be no effort, but it's important to her.

She doesn't deserve it though, so she can, to put it bluntly, fuck right off.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...