Monday, April 14, 2008

Meh

Late last week I sent out my presentation. It sounds quite formal, but it wasn't. It was just a collection of photos from my travels with a couple of extra bits and pieces to give it a bit of personality and to stop it from being too dry, as seeing someone else's holiday snaps tends to be. The initial email list was quite extensive and, thankfully, I didn't leave too many people off of it and I resolved my dilemma by sending it to V and one or two other people that are on the periphery of my social circle.

I'm kind of a bit lost now. I'm awaiting feedback from these people, definitely some comments and I'd imagine (from my female friends) a lot of questions. USHW got a sneak preview and was complimentary and I'd imagine she might have something to say when she gets a chance to sit down and have a proper look. The only people I know for certain that have looked at it otherwise are BW, FP and R. FP knows all the news there is to tell from my time away, but his comments (sarcastic comments) were appreciated nonetheless. BW is clueless as usual and R was appreciative without being too verbose, but that's R for you. At least she had the decency to reply with comments!

Maybe I'm being too impatient. There are hundreds of photos to get through, with associated comments and other stuff, which is time consuming. Yes, I think I'm being too impatient...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...