Sunday, April 27, 2008

*smug look*

So, yeah. E finally called me just over an hour after my last post. We chatted for a while... probably about 90 minutes, which was great and, as predicted, before I got my call, she had been chatting to her family after she'd finished calling her sister. That's annoying, but something I'll have to live with given what I've explained below. If this continues, I'll have to arrange some other times to chat to E because I won't always be online after midnight on a Saturday night. In fact, I was only online that late earlier because I was chatting to RA on MSN (and now insomnia beckons!)

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...