Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Reasons to be cheerful? Part 2

QC2 hasn't yet replied to my last email, which is kinda disappointing, though I know she's busy. I thought I'd done enough to whet her appetite about my trip away and get her to ask a few questions in between our first contact and getting out for a drink. Ah well...

I also had a huge list of stuff I wanted to get done over the coming weeks and I've been taking some satisfaction in striking a task or two off my list each day, while I've been adding one or two per week.

Ideally, I'll be able to organise a trip to the pub this weekend. With whom, I don't yet know, but it would be nice to get out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...