Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good mood?

I am in a ridiculously good mood, though I've no idea why. Certain things have frustrated/disappointed me this week - work, E's contact, lack of proper feedback from my recent presentation (from all sorts of people, not just V as previously posted), no word from QC2 about going out for a drink and there's been very little "positive" stuff that's resulted in my current mood. I'm not saying that I'm angry with V or QC2, just disappointed. There was no reason to believe V would get in contact, but I'd hoped that sending her the presentation outside of Facebook would have prompted her to at least reply, rather than the usual Facebook thing of 'poking' or 'biting chumps' with that annoying Vampires application. I know QC2's busy with her college course and will get in contact when it's done, but she hasn't let me know when that's likely to be, so I'm left twiddling my thumbs until she's finished.

Ah well, I have a few things that I can plan now (stuff that needs done, not just stuff that will help me get into a better mood):

  • Credit Card (ongoing - have to make queries with the bank about credit limits)
  • Visiting mates (haven't seen an old school mate recently, can visit him and get some beers sorted)
  • Fix an old phone that broke last year (shouldn't be any more than about £30 that I can sell for a vast profit on eBay or give it to someone that needs it)
  • Get some proper prints of my holiday photos
  • Sort out some new sports wear for the increased footy I'm playing (and potential gym visits too)

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...