Friday, June 30, 2023

Smile.

Out of the blue, a random, drunk call from KfW2. She's out with her husband at a gig and very not sober. I think she was going to call round and call a cab from mine but I am already in bed having had terrible sleep for nearly two weeks. Today was an early start at work and I was already running on empty.

So, yeah, I'm in bed. And as much as I am a sucker for a pretty face, once I'm settled, I'm settled.

Had she texted or called earlier and suggested such a thing, I'd have been all over it and made the effort to stay awake.

But still... a drunk phone call from my friend brought a smile to my face.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...