Thursday, February 06, 2020

OMG!

Fuck.

E replied to a message I sent a few days ago. I didn't say much... I was just trying to set up a video call as we've not had a proper chat in months. I feel really guilty about that, since KfW2 asked if I'd spoken to her recently.

She dropped a bombshell in her opening sentence.

She's split with her partner of around ten years. She hasn't been happy in some time, she claims. I'm not doubting her, but she never mentioned anything when she was last home, under a year ago.

I don't have any more details right now. I don't want to have this conversation via snatched Facebook messages,  so I will try and get something sorted - a proper phone call, Skype... something.

I wish she lived closer. I think she could do with a night on the town. or maybe I just want to relive old days and go out on the lash with E? they were always good times.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...