Friday, February 21, 2020

Double meanings.

Swiping through Tinder and an extremely attractive blonde lady pops up. Around my age. Interesting, and funny, bio. And quite a few pictures, too! This is all very good. She looks good in jeans, dressed up, in sporty gear... Oh, what's this? A picture of her crawling on the floor, away from the camera, naked, with a tactically placed emoji? That seems off with the rest of the pictures and blurb. Let me re-read.

Hmmm. I guess this can be read in a couple of different ways, but you probably wouldn't think of the second way unless you saw the last picture.

Is she just looking for fun? Is she a prostitute?

I swiped right.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...