Monday, February 03, 2020

Blast from the past.

I slept in last night, mostly due to not feeling tired and not going to be until late by pottering about. As such, I was getting a later bus into work this morning. There was a familiar face at the bus stop, but it took me a while to place her.

Years ago, when I met E at our mutual place of work, there was a girl who was older than I was (I only bring age into it because I was a good 5 years older than anyone else there). She was difficult to get along with and she was always negative. She was also the older sister of a guy I went to school with.

Regardless, it was her who I saw at the bus stop this morning, still as miserable as usual. I don't know if she recognised or remembered me, but she showed no sign of it. I was glad because I was still tired and in no mood to be polite with someone who used to be hard work.

Still, I must message E and let her know.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...