Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Ew!

Over the past day or so, I've been trying to arrange a night out with FBS, D, Friction Guy etc. It's a little more difficult these days, what with FBS and D working jobs that have shift work rather than the typical 9-5 office jobs.

As part of the conversation, FBS let slip that she was potentially having surgery in March. However, that wasn't the bombshell. It was eye surgery.

I am extremely squeamish about eyes and even something as trivial as an eye test is a cause for major concern on my part.

So we spent the afternoon, in group chat, teasing each other. FBS, giving out details of her potential surgery and general eye stuff, and me linking to stupid things like this supposedly poor Jessica Alba film. I say "supposedly poor" because, despite my massive crush on Ms Alba, nothing on this earth (including a tryst with Ms Alba) would make me want to watch a film about eyes and eye transplants. A horror film at that. A big load of "nope" there.

We're still none the wiser about nailing down a date, but at least the eye chat has stopped. Phew.

Here's a photo of Jessica Alba just to make me feel better:

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...