Sunday, February 16, 2020

Elementary.

In between arranging out night out last night, S said something that sounded suspicious to me. Well, not suspicious per se, but something didn't add up.

So, while we were out last night and with The Crowd in tow, I asked him outright:

"Who was the girl you were out with last night?"

He looked confused.

"Where did you see me?"

"Who says I saw you?" I replied.

He confessed to being on a date. It was an old friend from school. They'd hooked up in the middle of last year, lost touch again and bumped into each other at the cinema at Christmas.

They've been dating for about a month or so, he claimed.

That's annoying. S and CC were the only two people I know who could realistically accompany me to a speed dating night, and I extremely unlikely to go on my own. So S is now dating someone and CC is really not in a good place at the moment.

Still, it was the first time we'd all been out as a group in months, and I had a really good time. I should be at my sister's right now, but I fancy a quiet day in front of the telly. I don't get hangovers after a drinking session, but I do get lethargic from a lack of decent sleep.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...