Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Ooooh.

"She has a great figure" whispered KfW2 conspiratorially to me earlier.

I looked about, initially confused as to whom she was referring. It was one of CC's friends. I'd actually heard KfW2 make this comment before.

What she meant was:

"She's got a great rack"

At least, that's what I thought she meant. The girl in question did have big boobs. But a great body? I'm not sure I would agree.

IMO. KfW2 has a great figure. In my mind, that means that it all ties in together, in proportion, without one aspect being too big or too small. For example, RB had a great body, though she was much slimmer than KfW2 and not as tall... petite actually, but it was all in proportion.

I nodded my agreement, but really I was already drifting off into a daydream of women I know with great figures.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...