Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Hurrah!

It looks like the past few years of hard work have paid off and that I am finally going to get that promotion that I been looking for. That promotion that I believe I have deserved for the past three years.

I'll get a pay rise - nothing earth shattering, but enough that I'll notice a little, and a bonus that will let me treat myself.

It's not the end. I'm still not at the level that my responsibilities, never mind my actual performance, dictate, but it's a little bit of a relief. I don't know that I could have continued fighting.

Getting this one gives me faith that I can take a step forward and get the next one. KfW2 (the only person I've confessed to so far) has been gushing in her praise. She's worked beside me for years, so has seen how much I've given. She's also said it was about time and made some comments about my bosses that are not for family ears. Hah.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...