Friday, February 28, 2020

Dreams... again.

I woke this morning, not dis-similarly to yesterday. Again, no dreams to prompt my train of thought, though I'm pretty sure it's related to the book I'm currently reading: "The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August". It's similar to one of my favourites books, "Replay". Both have roughly the same theme - what if you could live your life over and over again, with knowledge of what had gone before?

That prompted, much like yesterday, a half-dream-half-memory of pieces of my life, specifically romantic encounters (and lack thereof) around my late teens and early twenties including a couple of crushes from school, CAB, QC1 and QC2.

Getting out of bed was a struggle, as was going into the office. It's a miserable day here - wet and windy. I'd far rather be in bed having a lie-in.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...