Saturday, February 01, 2020

Out and about.

It was the first work thing of the year and despite a plan to come home early after doing a bit of mingling, it was nearly midnight when I finally got to bed.

Midnight's not that late, but when you've been in the pub from before 5 PM, then it's late enough.

Nerdy Girl turned up and we spent all evening chatting.

She was complaining about not having any sex in a while. Well, it was briefly mentioned a few times in passing, but it was notable as we've never actually talked about anything like that before.

As I was enjoying myself, then I stayed out longer than I was meant to. I didn't want to get too drunk because I am meant to be meeting FP tonight, which we arranged last week.

I woke this morning needing The Cure, which hasn't happened in a long time.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...