Thursday, February 13, 2020

Hello!

I finally bit the bullet today and messaged CC. She was on my mind because JB was asking about her yesterday. I've not gleaned much information from CC - I'm not sure how intrusive my questioning should be and it's difficult to have a conversation over text - but I have gotten her to agree to dinner soon.

I should point out that you're probably thinking that I could phone her... and you're right. Kinda. CC is someone I don't find easy to talk to. Even KfW2 has confided that she finds CC awfully hard work, conversation-wise.

Going back to dinner, it all depends on CC. She suffering from gastritis at the moment that's not showing any signs of getting better, but she promised that when she's feeling better, she'll be in contact and we'll grab something to eat.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...