Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Sigh.

Another dream, semi-remembered but one that definitely left me feeling off-kilter for most of the day.

In the dream, I was dating a girl that I knew at school. In real life, she was extremely attractive, but while I appreciated her looks, I don't know if you could call it a crush. I have also seen her naked, by accidentally stumbling into the wrong room at a house party where she was sleeping on a bed, with no clothes on. She did have an amazing figure, so this was quite the eyeful. We ended up becoming sort of friends when she ended up dating a friend of mine after we had left school.

Anyway, back to the dream. I was dating this girl and it was going very well. She was ticking all of the boxes. I was in a group of people trying to do a favour for my dad, by calling in lots of other favours. KfW2 was there, being extremely helpful and her usual friendly self.

All of a sudden, without anyone saying or doing anything, I knew that KfW2 wanted to be with me. I could see it by the way she looked at me.

KfW2 and this other girl left together and came back a while later, but before anything else happened, I woke up.

It was an extremely vivid dream, and I think that's part of the reason that it's knocked me sideways all day.

It's the weird dreams like this that I always wonder what it is my head's trying to unravel.

I was pre-occupied all day long, working with Stalky Guy and Brusque Guy, which left me exhausted due to eight hours of constant negativity, but on the bus home, a girl who kinda looks like Anna Kendrick (with a touch of Quiet Girl and CAB) smiled at me, seemingly for no reason other than we made eye contact. That properly made my day.



No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...