Saturday, July 27, 2013

Talky bits.

My planned chats with KfW2 over the past few days never materialised due to various factors, but mainly not getting the time with her. Our planned lunch meeting was cancelled and she changed her mind about her attendance at the work thing, though off the back of that she promised that we would do drinks next week. If that goes ahead then that should give me the opportunity to have the chat that I want.

CH did show up to the work thing despite her intention earlier in the week that she wouldn't be able to make it, though she was only out for a few hours and left just as things really started to get fun. She did say, though, that she was going to make it a goal of hers to find me a woman before the end of the year. We started talking about my preferences, but got sidetracked onto other topics of conversation. When we did manage to get back onto the subject later, I did manage to say, rather clumsily, that MFF's friend CB ticked a lot of boxes.

Later, I managed to reiterate to GM about the whole CB thing, though by this stage I was pretty drunk and have no idea if I was even making any sense.

So, the CB is kinda out in the open now with CH and GM at least - I've no idea if anything will ever come of it, but that's secondary really. I still want to talk to both KfW2 and QC2 about all sorts of things, but I've not heard from QC2 in a few weeks despite texting to arrange a night out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...