Monday, July 22, 2013

Fail! (Part 1)

I met with KfW2 today and had hoped to talk with her about GB/CB, but instead I found myself having to convince her, yet again, that I had enjoyed myself on a recent trip away.

I've mentioned old confidence issues before, and I haven't managed to banish these completely as yet, so when presented with lots of new people to talk to, tend to withdraw.

KfW2 mentioned this again today and confused my quietness with a bad mood when it wasn't the case at all.

It was the catalyst for a good conversation we had while away, but I had thought that we had put that to bed and that we could move on, but seemingly not so.

While I am disappointed, it's not the end of the world - potentially we might see each other tomorrow night, outside of work, as she's due to see CC. We've already agreed to meet for lunch on Thursday and if that still fails, then there's a work thing this coming weekend that we should both be attending.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...