Thursday, July 18, 2013

Here we go again...

I was talking to CH in work a few days ago and we'd gotten onto the subject of dating - specifically my past girlfriends. CH was very amused by this, though she tried to explain, I didn't really get why, but it was something to do with not being able to imagine me "settling down". Once we got around that and onto my current relationship status, she said that I'd have to sign up to a dating site after I said that I was open to meeting new people.

Both CH and her friend questioned why I was single. I looked both girls straight in the eye and said "it's because no-one is good enough for me". It was said in jest, but the two of them took it seriously, so while they were asking questions, I was laughing.

CH (and her friend) should know by now that sometimes you can't expect a serious answer from me. They're always shocked when I say something ridiculous though.

That's both SSCW and CH who have decided I should try online dating within the past few weeks...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...