Tuesday, July 23, 2013

*sigh*

Already, the weekend plans that were due to include KfW2 and CH are looking shaky. CH's daughter has taken ill and she obviously wants to spend time with her as it's unlikely she will have recovered by then, though she has said that she might come along for an hour or so, but stay sober.

KfW2 has hinted at something similar involving her son, though this is more of a decision than an emergency.

This wouldn't be the first time that both women were meant to go to the pub with me, but have cried off. I kind of understand, or I do as much as I am able not having any kids of my own, but  that doesn't make me feel any better. The last time it happened, the night out turned out to be a complete anti-climax. There is less chance of that happening this time around, but once again, I feel kinda let down, even though this is beyond CH's control.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...