Wednesday, July 10, 2013

In apropos of nothing.

Ever since my sister met KfW2 a few months ago, she's made a few comments about me bringing someone like that home.

In fact, she made a point of asking if KfW2 was single and suggested that we'd be a great match.

I know that my sister has her moments every now and again where she will make comments about me meeting someone rather than anything else. However, I don't ever recall her being that vocal or positive or direct  about any of my other close female friends/past girlfriends - E, QC2, FA2 etc.

Nothing more to say, really, just an interesting titbit of information I wanted to share.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...