Sunday, July 28, 2013

Coincidence.

I was out with G last night - he's in town for a few days. We met at one of my favourite pubs and generally had a blast, talking about all manner of things. I can't remember exactly how we got onto the subject, but I was telling him about how SSCW and I spark off each other, about her almost big sister type of relationship and her often brutal statements.

Lo and behold, who did we bump into later that night. SSCW of course. This was a complete surprise because SSCW lives out of town, has a family and doesn't often come out to pubs. I managed to introduce her to G and we had a pleasant chat. The funny thing was that SSCW managed to confirm pretty much everything that I'd said about her earlier, much to G's amusement. It was nice seeing her outside of work though - I'd often said to her in the past it was a shame that she didn't do it more often, but she's kinda weird in keeping her work and personal life separate, even though she genuinely cares about the people in work she would call her friends.

It was a late night and I've been burning the candle at both ends since Thursday, so today is going to be a struggle and I'm hoping that I'm going to get some proper sleep tonight.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...