Friday, July 12, 2013

Feeling groovy.

With tentative plans put in place about chatting to GM over the next few days and a very definite plan about having a conversation with KfW2 when she returns, I'm actually pretty optimistic about getting at least one area of my life off my chest.

The GM conversation is just general at the moment, but I am sure there's tonnes we can cover. I have to be careful though because GM and GB are very good friends, so if I get a chance to complain about the whole CB incident, I don't want to go overboard in my criticism.

With KfW2, there's a definite topic, related to my relationship status that I think KfW2 will want to follow up on. When that conversation happens, then I can branch out to CB/my general relationship unhappiness etc.

And while I remember, I think I'm due to be meeting QC2 within the next few weeks, so after a barren spell with getting friends out, it looks like the rest of the month might actually be quite productive.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...