Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cheers!

I tried, once again, to get GM and S, amongst others, out for a few drinks over the weekend. GM once again pleaded poverty. He apologised, and recognised that he'd made that excuse a lot recently and that he was disappointed that we hadn't had a proper chat in ages. He said that he'd gladly come out ,but he wouldn't be drinking and S made excuses about sitting in the house and not wanting to leave.

I suggested to GM that instead of heading out, I'd grab a few drinks from Tesco and head over to his instead, keeping it low cost and low key. He was very receptive to this suggestion, so that's the plan for Saturday night. S might also make an appearance, but GM is the man I really want to talk to. I hope it pans out, especially seeing as my night out with FP last night also fell by the wayside.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...