Saturday, March 30, 2013

Balls.

While I was massively hungover yesterday, I still tried to get S and GM out to the pub. Sadly, they were having one of it. S had his own hangover and GM was off to his parents' place for the weekend. Partly I just wanted to get out of the apartment, partly for a hair of the dog and mostly because I wanted to talk about GB's recent comments.

S can sometimes be a good sounding board and when he's in that mood, he's great, but it's a risk you need to take because 95% of the time, he's quite immature. GM, on the other hand, is extremely easy to talk to and very non-judgemental. I feel like I could have any conversation with him at all.

It's just a shame that they're both unavailable this weekend, for whatever reason.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...