Friday, March 15, 2013

Cheers!

I'm hoping that I will have the house to myself this weekend - I need the space because both UF and MfW are pissing me off. In addition, I'm planning on having people round for St. Patrick's Day before and after we go to the pub, so getting these two imbeciles out of my hair means I can give the place a good clean... because it's not like they'll ever lift a finger. And, well, you know I don't want my friends to think I am some kind of unhygienic slob, because I'm not. I might not be tidy per se, but I'm clean.

There should be a good crowd out - S, GB, GM, KfW2 amongst others and previous days out have been very successful and lots and lots of fun.  I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be in good form too - I usually am when we all head out. I'm looking forward to it a lot. I tried to get CH out, but she's having none of it - it's too far away and too expensive to get a taxi home. JB also said she wouldn't be out, but that's more from too much partying last week.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...