Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Grrrr.

The enforced seat move happened today and I am not happy. I seem to be sitting in a draught that I can't get comfortable in, I'm still pissed at the unnecessary move and to make matters worse, the general consensus from those around me seems to be that I have been moved because there is too much interaction going on with those around me... like splitting up two kids because they're not doing enough work at school.

Except, our work load is up to scratch as is the quality (in fact, it's extremely high) and the team is, IMO, a better place for having a bit of fun/banter/conversation (something that our old team leader agreed with and encouraged).

Sigh.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...